Before proceeding, please review the updated BYU Recruiting Guidelines page, which includes all of our recruiting policies.
New to BYU
If you are interested in posting jobs for BYU students, do not have a current BYU Bridge account, and meet the requirements outlined in both the Recruiting Guidelines and Recruiting Policy, you may follow the below steps to post the job yourself:
- Go to: https://byu-csm.symplicity.com/
- Click on: Employer
- Click on: Register
- Fill out information and create an account and hit Submit
Once you have completed this process, a Recruiting Facilitator at BYU will review your request within three business days. If everything is favorable, they will accept your electronic access request and you will automatically have access to post jobs.
Already have an account?
Already have a BYU Bridge account?
- Go to BYU Bridge
- Select Employer and use your BYU Bridge account information to login
- Select Create Job Posting from the righthand side of the page
- Complete the form in detail and select Submit
Want to increase student views of your posting? Students search job posting by major, skills and job function. When you post a position, make sure to fill out these fields in detail. This will assure that students interested in your posting will find it.
Click here to access our Employer Guidebook.