Students | Career Fair
Fall 2014 General Career Fair
Thursday, October 2, 2014
10am to 3pm in theWSC Ballroom
The student entrance will be on NORTHEAST corner of the Garden Court.
Consider volunteering at the Career Fair!
Fulfill required volunteer hours, network with potential employers, and beef up your resume! We have a variety of jobs we need help with on the day of the fair.
Career Fair Checklist for Success
Get ready NOW by preparing a killer resume
Make an appointmet at any time with a Career Counselor for a resume critique or mock interview in 2400 WSC. We will also hold Walk-In resume critiques especially for Career Fair preparation on the Monday before the career fair. Be sure to also check out the resumes section of our website. Dont forget to bring HARD-COPY PAPER resumes as back up.
See Who Came Last Year
- Click here to see a list of companies who attended the Winter 2014 Fair
- Click here to see a list of companies who attended the FALL 2013 Fair
Scope out job positions
Get familiar with BYU's online job system! BYU Bridge allows you to view job positings, interview schedules, and information sessions. Create or update your profile then search for a job or company to get some more details!
Access the Bridge through bridge.byu.edu.
Below are some other helpful tips for preparing to attend a career fair.
- Polish up your networking skills. Networking is not as hard as it looks. Click here to learn more.
- Ask an expert! Our Career Counselors are ready and willing to be your personal "Career Fair Trainers." Let us help you get in shape!
- Be ready to work it! Check out this video on how to effectively work a career fair.